Thursday, April 29, 2010

This picture expresses how I have felt today.

Sadly, my camera has been out of operation for a few weeks and it will remain that way until I receive it back in the mail. I shipped my poor camera to Hildago today to get it fixed. The little bugger wouldn't turn on... no sign of life whatsoever.

My phone, on the other hand, is not getting fixed because after being in the Verizon store for ten minutes, I became extremely intimidated and left. I don't want to talk about it.

3 comments:

  1. on the other hand, that little girl is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (I'm aware of who it really is)

    and if you're in withdrawal really badly, you can borrow mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blech! Verizon-intimidated?! How about feeling sensory-overloaded, sales-clerk irritation, and, I confess, like you want to punch someone.

    And let's discuss Andrew's uninspired blog page. I believe he said he only signed up so he could be a blog-stalker. I think he needs to participate in the Grand Blog Dialogue.

    ReplyDelete