Tuesday, November 2, 2010

This past Saturday, Andrew took me canoeing on a small river. With the temperature somewhere in the mid-sixties, it turned out to be a perfect day to be on the water. Every bend we went around, I'd clasp my camera and exclaim, "oh, look at how beautiful those leaves are over there!" There wasn't an ugly spot to be seen. The scenery along the shore was absolutely gorgeous decked out in its fall colors. The reflection in the water was even more breathtaking. I was so content gliding along the water with Andrew piloting and I gazing at the varying views that Andrew would sometimes have to gently remind me that I needed to paddle. If someone were to ask me what my favorite season is, I'd reply, without hesitation, "Fall." And this is why...


No comments:

Post a Comment