Monday, March 29, 2010

Dull moment.

6 more hours left of the workday. Thankfully, it is a wonderful day to be inside. For the past 3 hours, I've been sitting here listening to the peacefully constant dripping of rain on my windows. Lately, there hasn't been much for me to do, which has provided me ample time to count the panels on the ceiling and walls. It can get extremely dull just "twiddling my thumbs." As a result, I resort to things such as blogging to "kill" the time.

One week until spring break. Then four more weeks and I'll get to "walk (the condition precedent being that I pass Family Law)." I'm not too worried. The end of the tunnel is in sight. Time goes by so incredibly fast.

1 comment:

  1. If I were your boss I'd ask you to make a pot of coffee and dust the file cabinets.

    ReplyDelete